Jakarta – Liverpool vs Manchester City airs on Mola Tv via Live Streaming service in the continued schedule of the English League on Sunday (11/11/2019) tonight this week.
The match Liverpool vs Manchester City is a meeting of two of the top tier occupants ranked 1 and 2 of the English League Standings.
Liverpool vs Manchester City duel heats the English League this weekend. Here are 14 interesting facts and data ahead of the meeting of the champion candidates.
Liverpool vs Manchester City match will be held at Anfield on Sunday (11/10/2019) WIB, can be witnessed at Mola Parabola and Mola Polytron Streaming. This is the first meeting between the two teams in the English Premier League 2019/2020 season.
The last meeting between the two teams was last August at the Community Shield. City emerged victorious in the match via penalties, after being balanced 1-1.
While last season's match at the same place ended as strong 0-0. The second meeting at the Etihad Stadium was won by City with a score of 2-1.
Here are interesting data and facts ahead of Liverpool vs Man City, as reported by Opta.
– Liverpool only lost once in 28 home games against City in the top division (1-2 in May 2003). They are unbeaten in the last 16 meetings at Anfield (11 wins, 5 draws).
– After losing four times in a row to Liverpool between 2015-2016, City have only lost once in the last five duels with Liverpool in the Premier League.
– City are without a win in the last 16 Premier League away games to Liverpool. This is City's longest winless series against a team in the history of the competition.
– Compared to other teams, Liverpool have won more wins against defending champions that is 21 times. In fact they have never lost at home in a match against the champions last December 2007 (0-1 vs Manchester United), won six wins and drew on five occasions.
– This will be the 35th Premier League duel between the defending champions and the league leaders. Each of these camps has won nine matches, with 16 other matches ending in a draw. Last time, the defending champion City defeated Liverpool, who led the standings with a score of 2-1 in January 2019.
– Liverpool have only lost once from the last 50 matches in the Premier League, with the only defeat swallowed by City in January 2019. Liverpool are unbeaten in the last 28 Premier League matches, their eighth longest run in this competition.
– Liverpool have won 10 points from behind positions this season. They have won the last two league games despite conceding first and have never recorded a similar victory in three consecutive matches.
– City have won 11 of the last 12 away games, losing only to Norwich (2-3) in that period. Citizens recorded a total of 30 goals in this time span, with an average of 2.5 goals per game.
– City only failed to score in six of 62 Premier League away games under Pep Guardiola. Three of the six matches are against Merseyside teams (twice against Liverpool, once against Everton), while the other three are experienced in London (against Tottenham Hotspur, Crystal Palace and Chelsea).
– Although Liverpool are in the second longest unbeaten run in their history at Anfield (45 matches), they have conceded in each of the five most recent home matches. The record without a longer clean sheet at Anfield was seven matches in October 2014.
– Since becoming a Barcelona coach in 2008, Pep Guardiola has lost more than Juergen Klopp (7 times) than against other coaches / managers.
– City striker Sergio Aguero has made seven appearances at Anfield in the Premier League without scoring, making his most appearances in a stadium without making a name on the scoreboard. He fired 10 shots in seven matches with only two being on target.
– Roberto Firmino was instrumental in creating seven goals in eight appearances against City in the Premier League (4 goals, 3 assists), including scoring goals as well as making assists in three different matches.
– Aguero has scored 49 goals in 79 Premier League matches played on Sunday and could become the second player to reach 50 goals after Wayne Rooney (63 goals in 142 matches on Sunday).
Post Liverpool v Manchester City Will be the deciding match for the English League EPL Title? displayed earlier on MIX News Football. .